Sunday, December 9, 2012

Post 002 – CYBR 650



My ISACA Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification (attached) was just renewed in December 2012 until January 31, 2016.


I needed 120 CPE points to make this possible. But thanks to the work in my M.S. in Cybersecurity and some other activities I have been involved in, I renewed with over 1200 CPE points. This required a LOT of time, effort, focus and $. It's not for the thrifty or the faint of heart or people who allergic to hard work. 

Do I think it was worth it?  Yes.  The CISA is a very prestigious certification and it helps and will continue to help in my line of work:  Cybersecurity, Data Centers, and ISO 27001.



William Favre Slater, III
MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation
Project Manager / Program Manager
CYBR 650 Blog: http://cybr650.blogspot.com
slater@billslater.com
williamslater@gmail.com
http://billslater.com/career
Chicago, IL
United States of America




No comments:

Post a Comment